Sunday, November 11, 2012

NYC and things!

Hello all! I'm just getting back from a whirlwind trip from NYC, and while exhausting, I had a fabulous time! Although I have to say, I wasn't quite prepared for the snow storm that came with the Nor'easter. Southern Belles aren't used to that kind of weather, haha. I survived though!

I attended the Big Talk Symposium for the American Photography and Illustration annuals, and of course the American Illustration party the following night. I had a blast and met some really great fellow illustrators. I'm really looking forward to heading back to the city soon! Until then though, it is work, work, work. My Princess Etiquette book will be going for sale extremely soon. I'm having to decide whether or not I want to print it myself though or have it outsourced, so as soon as that is settled, I'll post it on my shop. Also, if you're not following me on Tumblr, you should do so. I update imagery a bit more quickly there. Until next time, here are some photos from my trip!



It was kind of like being in Narnia! 



The American Illustration Party!


The wonderful Maily Degnan and I! 

No comments:

Post a Comment