Saturday, November 3, 2012

Fairy Godmother Project



So amidst wrapping up my Princess Etiquette book and moving to finals on my Snow White and Rose Red project, I've started concepting my next undertaking. These are very early, rough watercolor sketches of potential characters in a project for advanced concept art. The project involves young fairy girls studying to become fairy godmothers, and I have to say, I'm very excited about it! I've always wanted to do my own group of magical girls, and this has sort of unintentionally evolved into just that. I have to say, I'm really looking forward to exploring this concept over the next several weeks and seeing where it goes.

In other news, my Princess Etiquette book will be available for purchase likely by the end of the coming weekend, so stay tuned for that! This semester of graduate school wraps up in about five weeks, so with that, there will be a lot of imagery to share with you all within the coming weeks. Until then, stay warm and best wishes!

~Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment