Sunday, February 23, 2014

Thesis Continues

Hey everyone! It's been absolutely beautiful here the past couple of days, and if it has been by you as well, I hope you've been enjoying the weather! Unfortunately we are to get another arctic blast, but hopefully Spring will be on its merry way afterward! Good weather or bad weather aside, I'll still be working away in the studio haha, but I'm really enjoying it. It's hard to believe that my graduate school experience is coming so rapidly to a close! I only essentially only have two months left! Crazy right? It has been one heck of an experience, and when it truly draws to an end, I'm sure I will have an elaborate post on the subject. For now though, there's still much work to be done so I thought I'd share some of what I've been working on with you guys! I have another pattern for the air travel series, and some characters for both that series and the upcoming pattern collection as well. Once the patterns are complete (likely by the end of this upcoming week), I will be moving onto the final stage of my thesis which is narrative. I will be telling stories within the worlds of these patterns with each cast of characters. In the mean time, enjoy! 





Best wishes,

Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment