Saturday, September 22, 2012

New Business Cards






So, I've been working on my rebranding quite a bit lately, and I came up with this image for the back of my new business cards. Through creating this though, I was -for the first time in history, and by some small miracle- able to actually ink well with a brush! I was so excited, and this is definitely something I plan to continue to employ! I really like the way the cockatoo turned out, and if this is just the beginning, I really can't wait to see how my inking improves over the next few months not that I've unlocked this tool. If anyone has any tips or feedback on the inking process, I would absolutely love to hear from you! 

Until next time guys! =) 

2 comments:

  1. like the way you come up with this..i wish to add something like this to Metal business cards when i have to design it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great detailed information, I ll be visiting you more frequently, here is very interesting information.

    Lightboxes Sydney & Banners Sydney

    ReplyDelete