Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Returning! and Learning vector

Hi everyone! Long time no see! Firstly, I must apologize for my absence and hiatus. Shortly after my last post in August I took a new job and moved to Chicago. I am currently working as a graphic designer on the picture book imprint at Sourcebooks publishing house! It has been a crazy, but exciting time moving and transitioning both to a new city as well as to life post grad school. I took some time away from illustration as I settled into my new job and explored my new surroundings. Being in Chicago now, I had to act quickly before winter set in, which it now has haha. At any rate, it's time to get back on track and back to illustration business! I have some projects I'll be working on in the coming weeks that I'm looking forward to sharing with you all. In the mean time, I thought I'd share my foray into using Illustrator for designing some patterns I created for a work project. These were primarily exercises for myself to get a better handle on the program, and I definitely plan to employ it more in the future.







Until next time, best wishes!

Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment