Saturday, April 27, 2013

Magical Girl Battle Royale!

For my independent project this semester, I began the early stages of concepting for a game: Magical Girl Battle Royale! I was so excited to combine two of my favorite things: magical heroines and ultimate fights to the death! While I might leave the "to the death" part out of the actual production, I'm really excited to continue moving forward with this and plan to have a complete board/card game hybrid by the end of this year! There is still a lot of opportunity for growth and change, but for now, I present you with the first girls of Magical Girl Battle Royale!




With only one week left before my year end review, things are pretty hectic here, but I still have a few more projects to share before my first year in grad school is all said and done. So until then, best wishes!

~Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment