Thursday, August 25, 2011

Glitter and Graphite!



One thing I have definitely been slacking on in the last year or so has been character design, which actually used to be pretty much my favorite thing! So last week I was talking with my good friend and fellow illustrator, Blythe Russo, and we came up with the idea to start our own character design blog where we give each other a couple of challenges throughout the week to help keep our creative juices flowing, pump up our portfolios and perhaps branch out into a new market! So if you are interested in following along (which I'm sure you are of course, ;) haha) then head over to Glitter and Graphite! We'd also love outside suggestions for characters you might like to see us create or existing characters you'd want to see redesigned in our style!

No comments:

Post a Comment