Saturday, February 6, 2010

sketchbook overload

Hey guys! It's been a while since you've seen what I've been up to! I still don't have anything back from my professors to show, but I finally got around to scanning in some images from my sketchbooks! Some of it is from class and others are from my personal sketchbook.

these are some master studies for my life drawing II and Portrait in Illustration classes.














These are practices for our upcoming field trip to do courtroom sketches.











And here's a peak into my private sketchbooks. By the way, I'm super excited because one of the local art supply stores just started carrying canson's multimedia sketchbook! So expect a lot of watercolor and acrylic sketches to start popping up as well!














I'll be updating again soon with some of my longer portrait studies and completed illustrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment